LIVERPOOL is returning to the Premier League when they take on Norwich City at Anfield.
The Red Devils are on the rise chose the home team of Serie A, Inter Milan in the first leg of the last 16 of the Champions League last Wednesday.
And they will be hoping to bring this form to the Premier League when they host it On the side of Norwich, who recently defeated 4-0 at the hands of Manchester City.
Liverpool currently on a 21-match unbeaten streak in all competitions with the most recent defeat being against West Ham United on 7 November 2021.
But Norwich will not be the pusher as they find themselves in a relegation puzzle piece.
What time does the Liverpool vs Norwich match start?
- Liverpool vs Norwich City takes place on Saturday, February 19.
- The match is scheduled to start at 3pm UK time.
- It’s happening at Anfield.
- The last time the sides met in an EFL Cup encounter, where Liverpool won comfortably 3-0 at Carrow Road.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Norwich on and can I stream it live?
- Unfortunately, the Liverpool vs Norwich City match will not be televised live on UK TV.
- This is because the game begins to fall within the TV off time rule, which runs from 2:45pm to 5:15pm.
- Sadly, it also won’t be shown via the NBC Sports website.
Jurgen Klopp was dealt a blow as Diogo Jota was struggling to recover from a swollen ankle that forced the Portugal international off the field early against Inter Milan.
Adam Idah will miss the rest of the season due to recent reports that the Norwich striker will need knee surgery and Andrew Omobamidele is still suffering from a back injury.
Lukas Rupp has returned to fitness while experienced goalkeeper Tim Krul and Denmark midfielder Jacob Sorensen are expected to be out for a week or more.
But Mathias Norman is about to return and defender Ozan Kabak may be in contention to start with his former team.
Liverpool won 1/9
Norwich City won 1/25
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17694702/liverpool-vs-norwich-tv-channel-live-stream-kick-off-time-team-news-premier-league/ Is Liverpool vs Norwich on TV? Live streaming, start times and team news for Premier League matches