CHELSEA absolutely has a chance to fill their trophy cabinet when they take on Palmeiras in the Club World Cup final.
The Blues beat Al-Hilal on the Saudi side on Wednesday night thanks to a first-half effort by Romelu Lukaku.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
Brazilian team Palmeiras overcame Al Ahly with a score of 2-0 and will be very competitive with the Blues in the exciting final.
Chelsea lost the Club World Cup final to Corinthians in 2012 and will be desperate to win the only trophy that has hinted at them so far.
Thomas Tuchel will also have a chance to win a third trophy as Chelsea boss, yes Champions League and the Super Cup last year.
What time does the Chelsea vs Palmeiras match start?
- Chelsea’s Major Club World Cup final against Palmeiras will take place from 16:30 UK time on Saturday, February 12.
- The match will take place at the Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- There will be thousands of fans at the 42,000-capacity stadium.
What channel is it and can it be streamed?
- The Chelsea vs Palmeiras match in the Club World Cup final will be streamed for FREE on Channel 4 for UK audiences.
- You can stream the action live from the All 4 app, which is available to download to your mobile device or tablet.
Can I watch it for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on Channel 4.
- You can also see action on the All 4 app.
Chelsea have a perfectly fit squad, aside from the long-term absences of Reece James and Ben Chilwell.
The headache over Thomas Tuchel’s only option is whether or not goalkeeper Edouard Mendy should be substituted for Kepa Arrizabalaga, who will almost certainly be used if a penalty shoot-out scenario comes to fruition.
Mason Mount is likely to start the game again, while Romelu Lukaku and Kai Havertz are expected to appear first.
Eduard Atuesta, who recently signed for Palmeiras, could start in midfield, but 19-year-old Henri is still sidelined with injury.
- Chelsea – 4/6
- Draw – 10/29
- Palmeiras – 4/1
- Chelsea lift the trophy – 1/4
- Palmeiras lifts the trophy – 5/2
* Allowed odds of Betfair and correct at the time of publication.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17615229/chelsea-vs-palmeiras-tv-channel-live-stream-team-news-kick-off-time-club-world-cup-final/ Is Chelsea vs Palmeiras on TV? Channels, FREE live streams, team news and kick-off times for the Club World Cup final