You may have come across an Instagram story or post that contained multiple photos, but couldn’t figure out how to do this yourself. Here’s everything we know about posting multiple photos to your story, as well as regular posts.
Sharing multiple images on Instagram in one post is a great way to save time and save yourself from flooding your followers’ timelines with posts. The process will also increase engagement since it’s not spread across multiple different images.
In this article, we will give you step-by-step instructions on how to post multiple images on your Instagram story, as well as a regular post on the timeline.
How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story
There are two ways to add multiple photos to your story, so we’ll detail them both. However, the story stickers method is still rolling out for creators around the world, so it may not work for everyone.
- Tap the camera icon to open yours stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Above your photo gallery you will see a Multiple photos icon – Tip It.
- Select the photos you want to add in the order you want them to appear.
- Beat next to choose stickers, text or music you want to add.
- Tap on the bottom right of your screen next.
The method above will create up to 10 separate stories showing the images you choose.
Here’s a way to do that using the stickers feature if you have access to it:
- Tap the camera icon to open your stories.
- Tap the photo icon to add a main photo to your story.
- Tap at the top of the screen sticker Symbol.
- Scroll down until you see the photo sticker.
- tip it This will add your second photo to the main screen. To repeat Do this until you have all the photos you want.
- Draw Your photos to change their position, and prize in or out to make them smaller or larger.
- Add to Text, music or drawings as desired.
Another option is to download the Layout from Instagram app, which allows you to create a photo collage where multiple photos act as one. To share these photos, follow the first steps above.
Sharing multiple photos in a single Instagram post increases engagement and reduces clutter in followers’ timelines. Luckily, this is even easier than sharing multiple images to Instagram Stories.
- Open minded Instagram and tap the + at the top of your screen to create a new post.
- Tap the Multiple photos icon at the top of your screen.
- Choose the photos you want to share (up to 10).
- When you’re done selecting, tap next.
- On the next screen, the app allows you to do this Add filters and to edit each photo individually.
- Beat nextand the app gives you the option to enter your caption, add hashtags, tag accounts and add your location.
Once you get the hang of posting multiple photos between stories and posts on your account, you’ll find it’s a unique way to spice up your feed and offer more content to your followers.
If you’re interested in more Instagram guides, check out some of our other guides here:
How to Link Your Instagram Account to TikTok | How to See Your First Liked Instagram Post | How to switch Instagram feed to chronological order | How to Reshare a Post in Your Story on Instagram | How to Make Money on Instagram | How to hide likes on Instagram
https://www.dexerto.com/guides/how-to-post-multiple-instagram-photos-to-stories-and-timeline-1725010/ How to post multiple Instagram photos to Stories and Timeline