For the most part, the iOS 16 update implemented a bunch of great changes iPhone 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 and SE. However, an annoying bug has apparently crept into the phones through the last patch. This error prevents the iPhone keyboard from popping up. It doesn’t appear at all, meaning users can’t type letters. Luckily there is an easy fix. How to Fix iPhone Keyboard Not Showing.
iPhone Keyboard Not Showing Fixed
To fix iPhone keyboard not showing, users should:
- Make sure the latest iPhone update is installed.
- Go to Settings > General > Software update and check if the latest iOS patch is installed.
- Close and reopen the app if the keyboard doesn’t appear.
- Completely close the app and wipe it from memory. Then open again.
- Lock and unlock phone.
- Press the power button to turn off the screen and lock the phone.
- Unlock the phone to see if the keyboard is now visible.
- Restart the phone.
- Turn the phone off and on again and see if the keyboard appears.
Wondering why your iPhone screen dims when Auto-Brightness is off? Here is an explanation and suggestions on how to fix the problem.
Depending on your phone, the new iOS 16 update allows you to put the battery percentage in the notification bar. Here’s how to do it.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/715251-iphone-keyboard-not-showing-up-fix-appearing-ios-16-2022 How to Fix iPhone Keyboard Not Showing