If it works, EAPlay offers users access to a wide catalog of games and free trial versions. However, when it doesn’t work, errors like “trial expired” message can cause a lot of frustration. Luckily, there are workarounds to solve such problems. How to fix EA Play “Trial has expired” error.
EA Play “Trial has expired” fix
To fix the EA Play trial has expired error, users should do the following:
- First restart the game.
- While it might seem like an obvious suggestion, turning the game off and on again will force it to sync back to the EA servers, potentially fixing the issue.
- Next, try rebooting the system.
- Whether you are using PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One, completely shutting down your system and then restarting it can also be a possible solution.
- Disconnecting your system from EA by shutting down the system and then forcing a reconnect by turning it back on can sometimes fix any weirdness the EA service is experiencing.
- Make sure you are playing the correct edition of the game.
- If the “Trial Expired” message appears after you’ve actually purchased the game, you should make sure you’re launching the game from your system menu and not the EA Play screen.
- Reinstall the game.
- When upgrading from a free trial to the full version of a game, it is possible for systems to receive mixed messages from the two different installs and saved information.
- Completely uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it may take some time, but will give the game a fresh start and potentially delete any error-causing files.
For those who are still having issues with EA Play, the next best step is to contact EA Help through the website. Twitteror Facebook.
Also, the game lineup for August’s Xbox Free Play Days was announced. Diablo 4 will be a live service game with a season pass and microtransactions. The High on Life release date has been pushed back to fix some bugs.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/713105-ea-play-trial-has-expired-error-fix-pc-ps5-ps4-xbox How to fix EA Play “Trial has expired” error