You may want to make sure you’re getting those packages in the mail if you’re sending anything out for Christmas. The US Postal Service is incredibly busy this time of year as they work to get those shipments where they need them.
For a USPS office in Twentynine Palms, it’s never a dull day in December when it comes to busy holiday hours.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus and their elves appear to help during the busy holiday season with the locals’ transportation needs. Twentynine Palms Postmaster Lori Bugby and her employees dress up every year to get into the holiday spirit during their busiest time of the year.
It’s a tradition that began three years ago and has brought smiling faces into this USPS office.
With long hours postal workers at work, USPS is advising its customers to ensure that they ship their items ahead of time. day.
- December 13, 2021 – First class mail
- December 18, 2021 – Priority mail
- December 23 – Priority Mail Express Delivery
UPS is recommending everyone delivery before these dates For Christmas delivery:
- December 21: Choose from 3 days
- December 22: Air Service Monday
- December 23: Air Service Next Day
Fed Ex is recommending everyone delivery before these dates For Christmas delivery:
- December 9th: Ground Economy & Freight
- December 15: Home and ground delivery
- December 21: Express Saver
- December 22: 2Day & 2Day-AM
- December 23: Overnight service
- December 24: Service of the day
About 12 billion packages are being shipped across the US this month, so be patient if you’re waiting for one.
Additionally, take the necessary steps to ensure your packages are protected on delivery.
Related Posts: Don’t let a porch pirate steal your holiday
https://kesq.com/news/2021/12/07/holiday-shipping-deadlines/ Holiday delivery deadline – KESQ