Dying Light 2: Stay human was released today and like most titles it comes with an update of the day. According to Techland, the patch includes more than 1000 different fixes and improvements for all platforms, although we’ve only gotten to know a small number of those fixes.
Dying Light 2 Days One Update Patch Notes
Dying Light 2 go gold in early December. In the two months since that milestone, Techland has “added over a thousand fixes and improvements across all platforms”. The Day One patch adds “another thousand tweaks” to the console, while PC players will get their game updated in real time. While the developer hasn’t released a list of all of those improvements, they have included a much shorter list of the fixes they consider most important:
- Fixed Broadcast infinite revival story block lỗi
- Fix for conversations blocking story progress
- Re-login to the coop session does not fail in case the user is already logged in
- Fixed an issue when handling electrical parts for Carlos in Bazaar
- Fixed an issue with temporarily lowering difficulty – improved adaptive difficulty for AI
- Fixed crash caused by background renderer during transition between menu and loading screen
- Increase Wwise’s overall memory limit – fix missing sound and voice
- Resolved issues with objects and AI sinking to the ground on a flat surface.
- DLSS enabled. Improved default DLSS sharpness.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would sometimes freeze/become immortal when the owner changes during death
- Fixed gamepad not being detected by the game before any movement or action was performed using keyboard or mouse
- Added protection against possible crashes.
- Updates for ES, CH; Introducing DE.
- Added missing game actions to fix game unresponsiveness.
- Fixed the live stream mode option (not working properly).
- Fixed a bug when opening the secondary display.
- Fixed disconnection of barn sessions after a certain amount of time.
After the game street breaking day In some places, Techland has urged players to wait for this patch to get the best experience from the game. With over a thousand fixes included, it’s not uncommon for them to want players to wait so they don’t have many problems.
In other news, Rockstar has confirmed that they are working on a Brand new Grand Theft Auto game. However, they did not confirm whether it will be called GTA 6. Elsewhere, Ghostwire Tokyo will exclusively for PS5 . console and PC for at least a year.
https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/02/04/dying-light-2-day-one-update-patch-notes/ Dying Light 2 Days One Update Patch Notes