Christmas It’s the perfect time of year to celebrate family, joy, and come together. It’s a time to have fun and enjoy lots of food and drink to keep warm in the cold winter. But whether you’re planning on spending the holidays together or apart, you’ll probably want to make the best of it.”Merry Christmas! “Wish to write in your Christmas card.
Although it can be a challenge to find a way to show off all your festive yuletides happiness, the good news is that the best Christmas wishes to write in your cards are available, just waiting for you to discover.
Sending your heartfelt holiday greetings is a great way to Spread Christmas cheer and remind the ones you love that you’re thinking of them, whether you’ll see them this holiday or just have them in your heart during the holiday.
Writing the best Christmas wishes to write on your holiday cards is nothing to worry about or difficult. Whether you’re writing Christmas cards for friends, family, or even co-workers, you can brighten their day by picking out Best Christmas quotes and messages that will help stimulate their holiday cheer.
Wish the people you love a Merry Christmas in the best way possible with a heartfelt, personalized Christmas wish written inside a beautiful card.
It’s never easy to put your love into short words, but these short and sweet christmas messages will make your Christmas bright and filled with warmth and love. Not only for the recipients of your personalized Christmas greeting cards, but also for you.
This is the season of giving — so give cheerfully, and your heart will be fully reciprocated. Here are 75 of the best Christmas wishes to put on your holiday cards.
The best Christmas wishes to write in Christmas cards
1. This Christmas, you are the greatest gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be big and your bills small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holidays be filled with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another in the coming year.
6. “Let’s clap our hands to welcome a merry Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us. “- Maya Angelou
7. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your way.
8. Wishing you a happy and bright season!
9. For you at Christmas: Wishing you happiness, warmth and love.
10. May this season be filled with light and laughter for you and your family.
11. “My idea of Christmas, whether classical or modern, is very simple: Love others.” – Bob Hope
12. Merry Christmas, and may yours be white!
13. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
Related: Christmas movie quote
14. It is people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
15. Please note: Christmas is cancelled. Apparently you told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
16. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, but the people around it. Every year, I am grateful to have you.
17. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a happy holiday.
18. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
19. My love for you is brighter than the lights on the tree.
20. “May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the dual glory of chivalry and gratitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. Wishing you a magical holiday season!
22. Christmas is magical because we are together.
23. “Christmas is a season not only of joy, but also of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
24. Forget the mistletoe – you can kiss me any time you like!
25. You are my favorite Christmas present this year.
26. Every Christmas is happier because you are a part of it, my friend.
27. Peace, well-being, and happiness to you and everyone else this Christmas!
28. You are the best part of the best time of the year.
29. Christmas is full of miracles, and you are proof of that.
30. “Christmas is forever – not just for a day. Because love, sharing and giving cannot be let go.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
31. ‘This is the season of fun, and I hope you get a chance every day!
32. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
33. I hope you have a cozy Christmas dispel the cold of winter.
34. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, prosperity always follow you.
35. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
36. “In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts we find its meaning”. – Leland Thomas
37. Everything is beautiful. Anything is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the year to come.
38. For a joyful present and a memorable past! We toast to you this Christmas and send our best wishes for the season.
39. You always make Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and wishes.
40. Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
Related: 25 Christmas Prayer
41. They say friends are the family you choose. I’m so excited to be spending time with my chosen family this holiday season.
42. There would be no Christmas without you! I’m so glad to have you in me life, year after year.
43. Wishing you a holiday filled with joy and laughter and best wishes for a successful new year.
44. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
45. May the holiday season be filled with joy in your home, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
46. The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all of this and more be yours this Christmas.
47. Wishing you a holiday filled with joy!
48. May your eggs have plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
49. It’s all game and fun until Santa checks the naughty list — here’s hope he doesn’t double check!
50. Christmas (noun): The only time of the year when one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy from sock. Enjoy yourself!
51. May the closeness of loved ones, family and friends fill your heart with joy.
52. I hope your holiday celebrations are filled with joy, surprises, and magic!
53. Best wishes for a happy festive season!
54. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. Merry Christmas to you! ” – Unknown
55. Merry Christmas! May you bathe with limitless blessings on this day.
Related: 50 quotes about religious Christmas
56. The hour of celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself for the best of this year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
57. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you are looking for!
58. I can’t think of any other way I’d rather spend Christmas than with you warmly!
59. May this holy season be filled with true miracles and love for you, always.
60. Be grateful for all the sweet memories this year has brought so far. May faith and serenity descend upon you.
61. In this festive season of giving, let’s take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Merry Christmas!
62. May the gifts love and happiness are yours in this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart!
63. I hope this festive season brings good luck and good health to you and your family.
64. May every little thing on your wish list come true this season. Merry Christmas!
65. Sending you very warm and loving Christmas wishes!
66. I hope your Christmas is merry and pave the way for a fresh start to a prosperous new year!
67. May you bathe with peace and prosperity beyond imagination this Christmas!
68. I pray that happiness surrounds you and yours this holiday season. I hope you feel more loved and happier than ever.
69. This is a season of blessings and beyond this Christmas!
70. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day and your heart. Happy vacation!
71. Your warmth Friendship and the charm of your presence is a greater gift than I could ask for this Christmas.
72. Wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, light challenges, and new memories to create!
73. Christmas joy doubles when you smile. Here’s hoping you’ll smile as you read it.
74. May all your cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, Merry Christmas to you!
75. This Christmas, may you have everything you want and need to fill your home and life with peace and happiness. Good luck to you new Year!
https://parade.com/1091568/marynliles/merry-christmas-wishes/ 75 best merry christmas wishes to write in christmas card